Don't you sometimes wish you could get into people's heads, just for a little while, and find out what they really think of you? Yes, it may hurt, it may cause relationships to end, but at least you'd know the truth, no?
Don't you wish you knew if that person felt exactly the same way about you as you do about them? For instance, you may view someone as your best friend, or your closest, or only confidant, say, but do they feel the same about you?
Just some random rubbish floating around my head now.
4 more days of school left!!
OH. Does someone wanna adopt my terrapin? PLEASE. Terry's sooo cute! I had some arguement with my mother and now I've got til Wednesday to (quote)"get rid of it". Sigh I wish I didn't have to, I love my green monster!! ):
Help me, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment